PRODUCT REVIEW: GREEN VIBRANCE
Greetings House of Buckle Blog readers! I wanted to take a moment and talk to you about a product that I have been taking for several months now and with amazing results. It is on the expensive side and tastes like you are drinking grass clippings ground up in water(ugh) but despite it all, I take it every single day and love it! The product I’m referring to is Green Vibrance by Vibrant Health.
Who makes Green Vibrance?
Before I talk about the product, let me say a few words about the company that makes it, Vibrant Health. This company was founded in 1992 in Great Valley, NY by Mark Timon. A classic start-up (sounds familiar), he set aside a fistful of dollars (really sounds familiar) and created his first 500 jars of Green Vibrance. His goal was a simple one: make a strong, general nutrition product that would “get you right” inside. The original formula he came up with had 38 ingredients (it has much more now) and was designed to act as a detoxifier and provide micro-nutrition, antioxidants, and general gut health. I have a lot to say on gut health and will do so in another blog. Since then the company has grown and so has the ingredient list in the formula, named Green Vibrance, but at its core, it still accomplishes the original vision and a whole lot more. They have multiple product offerings now as well, mostly centered around superfood/nutrition/gut health, but Green Vibrance is still their flagship item, and for good reason – it’s an amazing product.
As I said, its expensive and the flavor isn’t for the faint of heart, but it is so full of good things for your body, its worth the investment, time, and bad-drinking experience. Let me tell you why.
Why I take Green Vibrance:
This product has a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT of good things in it. Let me highlight a few key areas:
- General Vitamins: You really don’t need a multi-vitamin as this contains 14 key vitamins and minerals
- Cereal Grasses: Barely grass, Oat grass, and wheat grass. All taste horrible, work great!
- Plant Based Micro-Nutrition: Such things as Spirulina, Parsley leaf, Beet root, Zucchini, Carrot, Broccoli, just to name a few
- Antioxidant Mix: Tomato, Strawberry, Turmeric, Gingo biloba, Grape seed, etc.
- Immune Support: Astragulus plus a few other things. Very good for cold season support!
- Fiber: Yup, the stuff that you need to poop right.
- Liver Detox: Burdock root, Milk Thistle, Dandelion root- these are the best liver/kidney detox herbs you can get and you know they work because you may break-out in the a bit in the first week as you detox. Not a bad thing.
- Probiotics: 25 billion/12 strain blend. Not the biggest probiotic you could take, but it is a solid daily probiotic and key to good gut health.
Green Vibrance also has an enzyme mix, skeletal support mix, and adaptogens (herbs that help the body resist stresses- chemical, physical, or biological).
As you can see, this product has all you need for general nutrition, circulation support, digestion support, immunity support, energy and stress relief, and a whole lot more. As I said, it isn’t cheap as one-month supply will cost you around $50.00 (you can get two and three months supply that cost more out of pocket but end up being cheaper per serving). But if you consider that it’s a gazillion things in one, then it isn’t so bad. If you take Green Vibrance, you most likely won’t need to additionally buy and take a multi-vitamin, probiotic, fiber mix etc. etc. etc.
How and when I take Green Vibrance:
I take a scoop of Green Vibrance in 20 oz. of water every morning. I add two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (for body pH and general immune/health support) and one fresh squeezed lemon and one fresh squeezed lime. Yup, it tastes bad and in 20 oz. of water it’s a rough chug-a-lug. But I do it because this product gives me energy, makes me feel great, helps with body detoxification and provides a ton of support to many critical areas.
I would recommend getting the 30-day supply (~$50) and give it a try. If you think its worth your time and money, then I would step up and buy the bigger bottle (60 or 90-day supply) as it will save you more money in the long run. I hope this review was helpful!!
Until next time, have a great day and remember, your best wealth is your health!!